𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙝𝙢𝙖 𝙨𝙪𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙙𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 #COVID19 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙙?
Wearing masks may be stuffy sometimes, but masks could protect you from virus attack. You could find somewhere outdoor or less crowded to do breathing exercise for 5~15 minutes in your spare time, which could help inhale more oxygen, and relieve dyspnea and chest distress. More tips as follows:
1. Ventilate rooms properly everyday to keep air fresh.
2. Avoid to contact possible allergens, or clear them up.
3. Use disinfectant properly, do not disinfect too much (disinfectant may cause asthma).
4. Keep accepting treatment, take medicines properly.
5. Lead a regular life, ensuring adequate sleep time.
6. If feel uncomfortable, either have an online medical inquiry, or consult your family doctor, or seek help from medical professionals.
#Covid #safetyfirst #help #health #healthylifestyle #mask #stopcovid19 ... See more